Photo booth rentals can be the perfect addition to your event. Renting a photo booth provides extra fun. Here are some Photo Booth Tips to make sure you get the most of your photo booth rental.
Photo Booth Tips to Keep in Mind
1. Have the photo booth available when your reception begins. Guests are often on the lookout for something new to do as they wait for the newlyweds’ arrival, and the interest element is high. Guests are more apt to participate early before they begin dancing.
2. Ideally, keep the photo booth as near the activity as possible. The closer the photo booth is to where the people are, the more it will be used. You want your guests to participate, so make it easy to access.
3. Remember, as guests of honor. You want to get into the photo booth as well. Many couples fail to do so once the party has started. Therefore, make it a priority to hop in the booth.
4. Consider using a photo scrapbook for your guest book. Photo strips of your guests are attached to pages, and their handwritten messages will be a special reminder of your day.
5. Request custom photo strips. Including your names and the date is a perfect reminder of the occasion. Consequently, the photo strips are favors for your guests.
6. After your event, the pictures are downloaded onto a flash drive. With this in mind, this flash drive collection of photos lets you see how much fun your guests had and brings back all your great memories.
As you consider your options, remember not all photo booths are the same. However, there is a photo booth for everyone. And some photo booth rental companies provide different options. Additionally, request a sample of the photo strips they provide. Above all, the picture quality is essential. The proper lighting and backdrop offer an excellent photo strip keepsake for your guests and improves the quality of your scrapbook as well.